Tuesday, March 1, 2016

You and Your Relationships with people around you

Good morning, the World!

First, let me tell you why I decided to create this blog.
I have written many articles on business, people, relationships, travel, tips & tricks, etc. Some of them are at http://coachingforbestresults.com. However, in the past year, I have noticed that more and more people are searching for my articles that are related to relationships, especially not so healthy ones.

So I decided to dedicate this particular blog to the people who need support, who are looking for the answers to their questions, who want to grow and change their lives, who want to "see" the other side of their own reality, and find their own truths.

If you're looking for 4 steps to do this or 8 steps accomplish that, I doubt that you will find many of those here. What you're going to read here is articles and thoughts that are based on my own experience, on the experience of people around me, things that work or don't, and some solutions that you may play with and try.


I hope you join me on this venture and contribute to this blog by sharing your stories and opinions!

With love,
Renata

***

If you find information valuable, please share it with your friends and subscribe for future articles, Sign Up for the NEWSLETTER, follow me on FACEBOOK, or feel free to contact me through a website http://www.coachingforbestresults.com

No comments:

Post a Comment